all the little things

Monday, August 3, 2009

We have been married 2 months already...

WOW I can't believe that we have been married 2 months already. Happy Anniversary honey, I love you so much. Ok so how has today went. Well since he is 14 hrs ahead of me he got to celebrate early but all in all it has been a great day. A little incident before he went to training this morning which would have been about 5 pm our time but other than that I have had a pretty good day. I just wish I could have held him in my arms. I miss him so much and now he is hurt once again and it is killing me not being able to be there to take care of my baby once again. I feel so helpless over here and just want to be with him. I thought about doing something special for him on our anniversary but I didn't get a chance to so I guess I will have to make all the other ones special and then make the 1 year one even more special since we won't be together then either. I will definately have to say thou that it is the little things that matter the most. I got to wake up to my baby's voice this morning and him being the first thing I saw which meant so much, I just wanted to reach out and grab him and pull him close to me and never let him go. Then I got to watch him sleep for a little bit till the stupid computer started acting up and I lost him. I took the boys to the park and we walked around a couple of times and then they went fishing for a little bit and then we went to the bank and got Brandon's paper for school noterized and then came back home and before I knew it it was time to talk to my baby again before he was off to PT. I wish I was doing PT with him thou. LOL I miss doing PT with my baby. Then I got to talk to him again after PT before he had to go to another training class today. Now I am just sitting here feeling all refreshed from my shower and just relaxing before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment