all the little things

Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 26, 2009

I woke up this morning and shortly after, I got to talk to my honey again finally because I was trying to talk to him earlier in the morning but has computer keep on messing up so I didn't get to talk to him again till later on. Anyways so I was talking to him and then it was time for him to go because when it is 8 am here then it is 10 pm there in S. Korea. I hate when I have to tell him bye because I talk to him all day and night long and with the 14 hr difference and him working till about 4 his time 2 am our time I have to be up early in the morning to really be able to talk to him and then we can only talk on the computer, which sucks, I would really like to talk to him on the phone but it's not that bad when we talk on the computer and we are on the webcams. That doesn't always happen thou because it messes up and therefore starts getting aggravating. Anyways getting off track here. So he gets off the computer this morning and gets back on and says, Oh BTW, I have something for my baby, my Bethany! He downloaded and sent me the song Beth by KISS. I used to listen to that song all the time when I was little just because it was called Beth but when I listened to it this morning and really listened to the lyrics it meant so much more. I have the greatest husband in the whole and I love him and miss him so much. I can't wait till he come's home and I can hold him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment