all the little things

Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24, 2009


Ok so Tripp left for South Korea a month and 5 days ago for his hardship tour. I have decided that instead of counting down the days I am going to count down the months till he comes home. He will be back in the states hopefully no later than June 20th, 2010. This has been a very stressful time thou since he has been gone and since he left in Feb for training we have only seen each other maybe a total of a month between Feb and June. We did get married thou June 3rd, which was the happiest day in my life and all four of the boys where there with us. We got married at Finley Park in Columbia, SC and man was it hot that day but we made it through it and Tripp stuck it out and kept his Class A's on till we where done. I know he was burning up thou. Everyday that he is gone I look forward to the next time I am going to talk to him. The time difference is hard but we manage to deal with it. He is 14 hours ahead of us so like at 10pm here it's noon there. There is alot of stuff that we are still trying to get taken care of so that has stressed us both out ALOT and taken a toll on both of us. As long as we are together thou I wouldn't trade this life for the world. I miss my husband alot but as much as I NEED him so does our country and I am very proud of him and what he is doing for not only me and his kids and family, but what he is doing for his country. I love that man with all my heart and he is the world to me. I wish I could hold him every night after he gets off work but it won't be long until he is back in my arms again and we are holding each other tight. It has been a very emotional month thou for the boys and I but we are dealing with it one day at a time. Brandon came up to me earlier and gave me a hug and started crying and said that he missed Tripp and wanted him to come already. The boys are getting ready to start school thou and hopefully between school and sports this next 11 months will go by fast for all of us. I love my Tripp very much thou and miss him and can't wait for next June to be here already.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of ((big hugs)) for you girl!! You know we are here for you!

    ReplyDelete