all the little things

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I can't wait till the 29th of May.

I can not wait till the 29th of May because I get to see my baby again. This time is different thou because I get to bring him back home with me. I am going to drive out there again and this time I am going to have all 4 boys. I can't wait thou. I want to hold him and never let him go. I miss him so much. When we get down there we are going to pick him up and then drive down to the beach and chill out for the weekend and then go back to the post on Sunday and check into our room and then he will have to go back to the barracks and then we get to run him around all week till his graduation. Hopefully we can do some personal running around too. After he graduates I think we are going to go to the Ramada Inn and stay a night and let the boys swim in the indoor outdoor pool there. Then Friday we will be on our way home. When we get down there thou and I see him nothing else is going to matter to me but to be with him. I love that man with all of my heart and sole and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him and all my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment