all the little things

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What is up with the boys lately?

Ok so Friday I get a call from Dallas school saying he is sick, then Monday I get another call saying he is sick, then today I get another call saying he is sick. None of the times he was really sick. Brandon has had his brace's on a week today and we have been to the Orthodontist 3 times since then because he keeps on breaking brackets. We have to go back again so they can redo the whole bottem on Monday. WOW what a last couple of weeks it has been. Tripp doesn't have internet because his roommate hasn't paid for the internet so I think Tripp is finally just going to pay it all to get it back on so I haven't really talked to him. What else can go wrong or happen? The boys are really missing Tripp too which is really hard for all of us to deal with but we do. I can't wait till he comes home in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment